Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Go Bulldogs!

I had my Fresno State orientation yesterday; it was long. They had some good information, but it wasn't as helpful as I thought it would be. At least I have been to the campus though and started to get a sense of where things are and I have started registering for classes. Plus, I got a free cup and mini frisbee. It is exciting, but a bit scary too and I don't want to end up with another degree I won't use.



Natalie had her two week appointment today, although she is already two and a half weeks. She is healthy and happy. Heather is doing well too, recovering day by day. Grandpa and Eleanor are here visiting for a little and it is good to see them. Next week we are planning a family trip to see Michelle and Jonah and we are so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Sarah! -- a four year university, way to go! College can definately be scary, so I'm proud of you for just trying. And what a way to start...free cup AND mini frisbee, Danny's has got nothing on the Dog's ;) Take it slow, one day at a time. You are a tremendous student, you have a lot to hold you're ead up high about. What an exciting new adventure! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

yikes!! that's scary and exciting. you're going to great, you really have nothing to worry about