Friday, September 12, 2008

Tulare County Fair


The Chandler family clan, minus Isaac and Jonah and plus Heidi and Juan, went to the Tulare County fair last night. I hadn't been to the fair in a long time and it was fun. We got to see cows and pigs. Someone was leading around a cow and it came super close to me and Micah, we kept moving over, but it still brushed against my hand, wow. The boys got to go on some of the fair rides and they had a fun time with that. Heather and I had to ride one of them with Evan and Micah and it made us a little sick going around in circles. Next we went to the food area and got Icees and cotton candy. I wanted to see the quilts, but when we got there they were cleaning up from a medical emergency so we didn't get to go in. It was getting late anyway, so we decided to head home.

No comments: