Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Another Ticket
I am not a spontaneous person; you all know that. However, I suddenly find myself with another plane ticket, this time to London. I have wanted to study abroad for some time and was looking at the Fresno State website and found information about the London Semester. It looked like a good program and the classes offered fulfill the upper division general education I still need, so I talked to my family and was planning to go to an informational meeting scheduled for Sunday the 16th. However, when I called to get more information about the meeting, I found out it wasn't really a meeting, they were having a weekend orientation for the students going. I went and then signed up for the program on Monday and have been working on getting paperwork and money turned in and getting a plane ticket! So, I am scheduled to be in London from January 8 to April 4, 2009 with 17 or 18 other Fresno State students. It is crazy, but very exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so exciting Sarah! This is the time of your life to enjoy these things! God Bless on this new adventure!
Kristy Reed
I'm really excited for you, Sarah!
Post a Comment