Happy New Year! Here's a recap of the past couple weeks in my life. Christmas was great. Isaac, Heather, and the kids came up Christmas Eve and are here through Friday Jan. 2, so we have a party house with 10 people right now. Christmas we enjoyed our 7am service and breakfast at church, then we had fun opening presents together.

The day after Christmas we made a trip up to Sequoia National Park to play in the snow. We found plenty of snow, but didn't play in it much because it was only 19 degrees and we were really cold.

We still had a good time though.

Tuesday was my last day of work at Tazzaria and it was with mixed feelings that I said goodbye. I'm excited to go to London for a semester and it will be nice not to work for a week before I go, but overall I enjoyed my job at Tazz. It was harder than I thought to teach Rosa how to bake bread, not because the teaching was hard but because I had a hard time letting her take over doing it. We had our annual New Years party, but this year Michelle and I broke tradition and did not participate in the polar bear swim. After 8 consecutive years of dreading the swim, we decided to watch instead of suffer.

It was more fun that way and I don't regret it. Today I finally finished my album from our trip to France and I'm so excited with how it turned out and that it is done. Welcome to 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment