We had a costume party at work tonight and it was fun.

Everyone was dressed up and looked good.

Jonah and Michelle were the cutest couple there, but Sierra and Sam were great too.

First up for the evening, we had a contest for best costume, then a pumpkin carving contest.

My pumpkin is on the left and Michelle's is in the middle. I won second place, for which I got fluffy socks and a candle. Next we had a mummy dressing contest. Michelle, Jonah, Mark, and I were on a team; Mark was our mummy.

He looked great.

David had to carry their mummy over to the judging area, quite a feat since Sam was their mummy and he is considerably taller than David.

The three mummies, our mummy, Mark is on the left. After that, we went across the street to get drinks.

Michelle and I got lavender Italian soda, but they were super strong, so we couldn't finish them.
2 comments:
Glad you guys had a good time. I never heard what your full outfit was.
yeah that was a good party!
Post a Comment