I'm behind on my blog. In order to get up to date, I've decided to give you a quick rundown with photos. I hope you enjoy!

Evan made name cards for everyone for our Thanksgiving dinner.

The family at Thanksgiving.

Chandler family tradition: Christmas tree hunting the day after Thanksgiving.

Uncle Jonah bought popcorn and instantly became the most popular person.

Smelling the trees.

Isaac was interviewed for the news!

Loading up the trees.

Face painting at Bless Fest.

Family picture taking for our Christmas card, this was a challenge with 10 people, but it turned out well.

The COS dance show.

I was in the day tap class and we danced to Michael Jackson songs.

Making gingerbread houses with graham crackers.

The finished village: my house, Heather's, Michelle's, and Evan and Micah's. That's a brief overview of what's been going on the past few weeks. An important event that was not photographed was the end of the semester! This was a tough semester for me and I'm so thankful it is over. Also, I have been getting to do more baking at work, which I enjoy. That's it for now, I hope all of you are enjoying the season and are ready for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment