Monday, February 8, 2010

Wall Photos and Updates

I finally got new pictures for my wall, something I have been wanting to do for awhile, but hadn't gotten around to. I'm excited to have them and happy with how it turned out. We are starting our 4th week at Fresno State this week and so far my classes are going pretty well. I have two classes dealing with epidemiology and human disease which have been interesting. One of my classes is online and it deals with the environment and human health, this is my first online class and I've been appreciating the format. My last class is kind of a senior project class; it is all group work and we actually implement the stuff we have been learning in other classes and create a health education program and a booth at the health fair. These are the last four classes I need to graduate, so I'm looking forward to May. Things at work are going well; my favorite thing to do right now is frost sugar cookies, especially on the rare occasions Michelle and I get to work on them together. We have hearts right now, for Valentine's Day, and they are so pretty and fun to make.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sarah, I love it! Incredible pitures from all over the world that You took. I'm aweinspired and very impressed. It looks wonderful. But a toss up as to whether it'll make you want to stay in your room to look at them all, or 'go into all the world' and end up with more?

Heather said...

Looks great!