

Fourth of July is here again and we started celebrating on the 3rd with fireworks at the baseball game! First, we met at the Nickell's and had star shaped sugar cookies Michelle and I made at work this week.

Then we headed over to the baseball stadium to watch the end of the game. We got there at the end of the fourth inning and bought snow cones. The view from the grass where we were sitting wasn't very good, so it was hard to follow the game,

but we weren't very interested until it was tied at the end of the ninth and had to go into an extra inning. By then, the kids were pretty tired because it was already way past their bedtime. Thankfully, we scored at the bottom of the tenth to win the game at 10:00pm. Finally it was time for fireworks! The show was short, but worth the wait with lots of good ones.

I love fireworks!
2 comments:
I'm glad we went!
FUN! :D
Post a Comment