Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas


It's a little late to be posting about Christmas, but I snagged these pictures from Heather's blog and wanted to put them up. The day started with a beautiful sunrise, followed by a Christmas morning service and waffle breakfast at church.

After a little break while the Nickells and Trevinos opened presents at their houses, everyone gathered at our house. We sang in front of the tree (a Chandler tradition) before opening presents. I was excited to get lots of baking stuff and a new sweater.

These are quilts I made for Heather and Michelle (and myself) with fabric from the flannel pjs Mom has made for us on one side and our childhood fabric box fabrics on the other.

This was actually the kids LEGO set, but we had fun building stuff too.

Delicious ham dinner with all the fixings. Heather made the ham this year and it was so good.

Trying out Jonah's new Settlers of Catan game.

1 comment:

Lalo said...

The quilts are amazing and so creative!! I love quilts and would love to learn how to quilt! Did you take a class or did someone teach you? Also, Settler's of Catan: be forewarned: it can cause obsessions and make you practice poor judgment--causing one to stay up late, even when there's work the next day....*sigh* I've done that 1 too many times.

I know it's late, but Merry Christmas!!