
For those of you who may be wondering what I'm doing since I quit Wildflower, this post is for you. I started working at Midtown about 2 months ago. At first I was working on sorting and organizing inventory, but then there was an opening in screening and I started working there. That has been going well, the crew we have is excellent. Since it is baseball season, our busiest time of year, I got to jump in with both feet and already have learned how to wash, emulsion, and burn screens, as well as getting to do some of the screen printing. I just learned how to use our six pallet machine today, which means I've now used 3 of the 4 machines we have. Also today, I got my name on the board! This is where Greg, the head of screening, writes what everyone is supposed to do that day. I'm official now.
2 comments:
Im not going to lie, I kinda wish I was working with the crew up there now. So much BEARD!
Congrats on making it on the board!
Post a Comment