After our first hike, Jaime, Rachel, and I went on a second hike, the Shadow of the Giants. The Dogwood trees were just opening up.
It was cloudy and cold in the evening, but I braved the cold to take pictures of the moon.
The morning brought a beautiful surprise: Snow!! Be prepared for a lot of pictures.
Tulips on the tables in the dining room. They had things decorated and fancy for the ladies. It was a good retreat; Jaime and I sat at a table with my former Calvin Crest kitchen supervisor's wife and her sister as well as some other fun ladies. The speaker was talking about balance and had good things to say. But mostly it was wonderful to be at camp again and be refreshed.


2 comments:
Wow, how beautiful, and what a great little trip!
I loved the snow pictures with the blue sky!
Post a Comment