
It was a party weekend at Calvin Crest! The Nickells came up Saturday and spent the night, then Dad and Mom came up Sunday. I got off work at 3pm Saturday and met up with the Nickells and Gists. They were heading down to the lake to ride the paddle boats.
We stopped in the middle of the lake and pulled our boats together for a snack.

The next morning, Sunday, we all gathered at Jonah and Michelle's house for pancakes with the blackberry and peach syrups Josh and I made, yum!

Josh and I had to work, but we met up with everyone again for lunch. The Nickells had to leave after that, but Dad and Mom stayed and we got to visit more with them after work. We had dinner together in Oakhurst before they had to head back.
1 comment:
We had so much fun visiting!
Post a Comment