Saturday, October 8, 2011

Party Time

 Michelle's birthday was this week, so we gathered at Dad and Mom's house to celebrate. Heather and I picked elderberries and everyone helped pull the berries off the stems.

We ended up with a lot of berries, just what we wanted for making elderberry syrup. We had a special and delicious birthday dinner for Michelle, followed by frozen chocolate peanut squares in front of the first fire of the year.




Then it was time for presents, charades, and old home videos. We had a lot of good laughs and enjoyed time together as a family. I drove back to camp that night and when I got there, it was snowing!





















Please excuse the awfulness of these pictures, I had to use a flash, but of course I couldn't miss taking pictures of the first snow of the season. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

SNOW! How exciting! I'm sorry M&J missed it, though.