Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Redwoods


The house we are now renting is a second house on some property out in the country about twenty minutes south of Eugene near a little town of about 5,000. It is a small house, but has lots of character and charm and we love that it is out in the country. There is a plot where we can garden, plus we were given a tomato plant when we signed the lease and there are grapes, blueberries, cherries, and apples on the property. Yes, I'm pretty excited about all of it.


The first tomato on our new plant is almost ripe. I don't think I've ever seen a tomato plant with so many tomatoes on it.


There are also great redwood trees on the property, so we had a little photo shoot.








Gayle brought her little baby giant sequoia tree along on the trip to Oregon.

No comments: