I haven't been posting much lately, so I figured it was time for an update.
We are coming to the end of the winter term and with just one week of classes left before finals week, Joshua has been busy doing lots of reading and writing. He just recently found out that he will be solo teaching a critical thinking class next term and has also started preparing for that.
Meanwhile I have been keeping myself busy with lots of baking, both at work and home. I have been on a bread kick lately and have been baking lots of bread. I got a starter going and used it to make a decent loaf of sourdough bread, but then the starter froze in the back of our fridge, oops. I'm thinking about starting another one soon though and will not store it in the coldest part of our fridge this time.
We have cabbage and tomato seeds sprouting for our spring planting and with all the sunshine we have had lately it feels like that time is just around the corner. There are so many things blooming around town now, it is really pretty. The daffodils came first, but they have been followed by many other flowers and trees and it is beautiful walking or driving pretty much everywhere around here.


No comments:
Post a Comment