Friday, April 16, 2021

Dissertation Defense


Joshua defended his dissertation on Wednesday. It was via Zoom, which was unfortunate, but the good side was that we got to watch it. Dave came up to Oregon and spent the day with us, so he and I watched together with the kids, then we all had a celebration dinner that evening before Dave went over to stay in Reedsport.


 I'm so proud of Joshua and all his hard work to complete the degree. His committee members praised his dissertation, which I also thought was quite good although I'm not a good judge because I don't read much philosophy, and they passed him without revision. Grad school was a great experience for both of us and we have many good memories of our time, but it was also a lot of work and it feels good to be done, and done well. Congratulations Dr. Kerr!

No comments: