Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finally Finished

The end of the semester is upon us, there were times I thought this day would never come. On Monday, I met with my group and teacher for one last time to get our final report back.
Marnique, Ra'Niesha, and I with our final project report, it ended up being 81 pages long. It was such a relief to be done with that and know we had finished well. Here's my group with our teacher, Dr. D. He did an amazing job guiding us through a challenging semester long group project. I also had a final Monday night, then two online finals that I took today. So, I'm officially done with my last semester of undergrad studies, which is weird. It hasn't really sunk in yet, although the Cold Stone to start the celebrating helped. Now all that's left is graduation and party time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay! Great job, Sarah!