Josh said he would take care of breakfast, but I didn't know what he had in mind. Imagine my surprise and excitement when we got there and he started a fire and pulled out ingredients for breakfast burritos. Now, for those of you who have never had breakfast burritos, trust me when I say they are absolutely delicious and Josh makes the best breakfast burritos I have ever eaten.
Prepping the ingredients.
Homemade salsa made by Heather and Michelle.
Starting the potatoes.
Our breakfast spot.
The finished plate of goodness before I devoured the whole thing; that's right, the whole thing.
After breakfast, we headed out to explore the basin and it was beautiful.
We returned to camp early in the afternoon to pack up our vehicles and head out.
Michelle had asked me to take pictures of the house they will be moving into and Josh decided he should be in all of them (don't worry, he cleaned the sink). After taking care of that, we said goodbye to the Starbucks and each other. I came home to carne asada tacos with more delicious homemade salsa.

2 comments:
Of course you ate the whole thing!!
Y-U-M!!
Post a Comment