
Josh and I started work early so we could help with the guest group last weekend, so we got two days off during O-week. The first was Wednesday and we decided to go on an adventure and try to find Iron Lakes. We packed a picnic lunch, hopped in the car, and turned left at the bottom of Calvin Crest road. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the drive; however, we reached the end of the road without noticing the turn off for Iron Lakes. So we found a pretty spot to pull off the road for lunch. Although we didn't make it to the lake, we obviously still had a beautiful place to picnic.
Josh put together this panorama of the view.

All in all, we had a great adventure and when we got back to camp, we found out we were on the right road and had just missed the turn off because it's not marked. But now we know, so we are planning to try again soon.
2 comments:
Have I mentioned I love cloud shadows?
Beautiful! Love Josh's panorama.
Post a Comment