Thursday, April 26, 2012

And Now, A Reminder that I Work on Accommo

We were off for over a week because we didn't have any groups here, so it was a bit weird to be back at work on Monday when the new Outdoor Ed group arrived. With all the wedding, summer, and baby preparations going on, there's not much brain space left for accommodations. The group has been good though, it's big, but pretty clean. Until last night. I was on pm shift by myself, of course, and when I went up to clean the bathroom in Westview, one of the teachers said, "Oh, you're the lucky one. It's pretty bad in there." Great. One of the toilets had gotten clogged and then overflowed, which mixed with mud and water seeping through the wall and tracked in by the kids because it had been raining all day. It probably was the messiest bathroom I've ever seen. Thankfully, the toilet plunged easily and I was able to get everything cleaned up without taking too much longer than usual.

1 comment:

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

Oh Accommo, how I don't miss thee!