I was honored to have a second bridal shower thrown for me by Heather, this time with Kirsten as her co-hostess.
Michelle and I got started on the food early; it looked so good, we couldn't resist.
Kirsten and Heather had a craft for us to do, making coasters out of tiles. Kirsten cut pieces of paper and we mod podged them onto the tiles. It was easy and fun and they turned out so cute! Everyone made one for me out of papers Joshua and I had picked out previously and then made a set of 4 to take home.
There were so many good papers to choose from, it was hard to decide. Everyone enjoyed working on
the project and being creative.
the project and being creative.
Then we went back inside for more food and presents.
Here are some of the coasters people made for us.
Me with my lovely hostesses, Kirsten and Heather. It was such a perfect shower; small, casual, no games, just friends hanging out. And, of course, delicious food!
No comments:
Post a Comment