My birthday started last Friday with a birthday dinner of fish and chips with artichokes and salad followed by berry pie with Joshua's family. The next morning, Grandad took us out for birthday breakfast.
The partying continued back in Visalia where we had birthday dinner with my family on Sunday evening; stick steaks, macaroni salad, coffee can bread, and chocolate orange cheesecake.
My actual birthday was Tuesday and Mom, Michelle, and Emery brought me flowers at work. The screeners gave me a triple chocolate cupcake and I received many birthday greetings from my coworkers. After work, Joshua and I went out to Thai food and I got my first ever free birthday dessert.

Then on Thursday we took a trip up to Calvin Crest, visited with lots of friends, and had dinner with the Starbucks. The next morning we went on a hike before heading home. All together, it was a great way to celebrate turning thirty!
I decided I wanted to do something fun to continue celebrating being 30, so my goal for the year is to make 30 new recipes every 3 months.



No comments:
Post a Comment