We got to go blueberry picking on Friday. It was a cooler day and next week we are supposed to hit 100 for the first time of the season, so we figured we better go quickly. It was a great day for picking berries.
I asked the boys to smile for my picture; Evan ran away and I got this from Micah:
Emery is a good little picker and blueberry eater.
The kids liked finding little places to sit, pick, and eat among the blueberries. We ended up with a total of 32.5 pounds of berries, and they sure are tasty.
On our way back we stopped at Orange Works for lunch. Everyone was shocked to discover that I hadn't been there before. The sandwiches were good and of course we had to get some of their famous ice cream.
They always have orange ice cream and one other flavor. This time it was Heath. Both were delicious.








No comments:
Post a Comment