Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cherry Tomato Pasta

I recently stumbled upon a recipe for Simple Cherry Tomato Pasta and decided to give it a try since I had just picked a bunch of cherry tomatoes. It was so nice to make a fresh pasta sauce without having to peel the tomatoes, or even cut them. The only things I had to cut were onion, garlic, and basil, so it really was pretty easy. The biggest problem I had was that the power went out while I was cooking! Thankfully, everything was almost ready and the pasta was able to finish cooking without additional heat from the stove.


The pasta turned out great. The sauce had lots of flavor and was so fresh and delicious. It was a great way to use cherry tomatoes.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

We just ate something very similar last night...I used penne pasta and our freshly harvested sun gold cherry tomatoes so it looked golden instead of red. Quite delicious!