Friday night we went to the Rawhide game because they have a fireworks show after the game on July 3.
A sisters picture from Michelle's Instagram.

Snow cones are part of the tradition. This year it wasn't as hot as usual, which was appreciated.
Evan brought Pokeman cards to play with Uncle Joshua.
The fireworks were good as always. I love big fireworks.
On the fourth, we had a swimming and dinner party at Dad and Mom's house.
Then we all headed to Jonah and Michelle's house for snacks, dessert, and fireworks.
More great fireworks.
Mom was hanging out inside with Ezra and Emery who weren't quite sure about all the noise and lights outside, so Heather and I went to visit with them.
After all the excitement of the day and being up late, it was hard to say goodbye to everyone. The next morning, Mom and I went on a walk and we had breakfast with her and Dad before hitting the road to head north. Of course, it would have been nice to have a longer visit, but it was great to spend so much time with everyone for a few days.




















No comments:
Post a Comment