After eating, Dad, Isaac, and I took the scenic drive through Capitol Reef and it was beautiful.
We took lots of pictures and enjoyed the drive.
We got out at the end and walked around a little, but didn't hike at all.
Then we drove back to our campsite
and met up with the rest of the group as they were heading to the river.
The boys loved getting to play in the river and it was a great way to cool off and have fun.
Then we went to see petroglyphs.
There weren't as many as I remember, some of the rocks had fallen off.
We got back to our site and had dinner then went on a short hike to Sunset Point.
We were a little late for the sunset, but still enjoyed an amazing view and a good walk.
Dad and I also walked over to the edge of a deep canyon.
1 comment:
This spot in particular looks amazing. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment