Wednesday, May 2, 2012
One Month
Everyone says it will go by quickly. I'm sure that is true and when we look back on this time, it will feel so short. But in the midst of it, that is not the case. It feels like we have been engaged forever and I'm ready to be married. Don't get me wrong, being engaged is wonderful. But still, it's hard. I'm also to the point where I'm starting to get more stressed out and feel overwhelmed more frequently. There are just so many details to take care of! Wedding planning has been a lot of fun and I continue to enjoy it most of the time, but I'm looking forward to not thinking about it anymore. Besides, all the important things are taken care of; no one cares if the favor baskets aren't painted ivory, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm ready and excited too! Hang in there, Sarah.
Just this last Sunday a church friend of mine was saying, "In the moment, you think everyone cares about your wedding, but what you realize after is that your true friends only really care about your marriage." But I'm looking forward to your lovely party, none the less. :-)
Post a Comment