I have now completed my first week at Fresno State, woo hoo. I only have two classes this semester in an effort to not try to do too much and I think they will be pretty good. I'm taking violent weather and health behavior. Both my teachers seem pretty cool, I'm getting familiar with the campus, I have one of my books and my parking permit. So I feel like I'm settling in pretty well. My violent weather class seems a bit too easy. My teacher is from Nigeria and has been all over, but he said he is trying to make things easy on us and from what he said, I think he went a bit too far. We are in college after all. But he says the material is hard and I think it will be interesting. The health behavior class sounds interesting too, although we have to do a lot of talking in class and getting to know people and stuff like that which I find annoying. It is good to have started though and I'm excited about the semester.
Things at work are going well too, although life in the deli is totally up in the air. I thought things were going to be settling down in the next week or so, but I found out yesterday that they are probably going to get more complicated first. It's nothing major, just rearranging of positions and trying to figure out what we need and can get and stuff like that. The schedule is weird right now as we are transitioning. But it's good, I'm just going with the flow and trying to help get things organized.
1 comment:
violent weather. . .great choice! it is pretty easy which made it a great class to take :) I hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment