Sunday, April 5, 2009

Soaking up the Sun

I woke up about 6:30 this morning and since I couldn't go back to sleep, I got up and took a shower. When I got out, the rest of my family was up so I got to say hi to all of them. It was great to see everyone, the kids have grown so much. We went to church and there were many more greetings as I got to see everyone there. Then we came home and had lunch and took naps. It was a beautiful day today, sunny and warm. The fact that the sun was out all day was amazing and wonderful. I felt like a flower opening up in the sunshine. And there was open space and grass and other green growing things; it was marvelous. For dinner we went to Alejandra's and got Mexican food. The chips and salsa and the rest of the food was so good, even better than I remembered, if that is possible. It was so satisfying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - I was sorry we had to leave early yesterday and did not get to say "hi!" Welcome Home! I have truly enjoyed your voyage through this blog!
Kristy