Our last day in Oregon was rainy and overcast, which was a great way to finish our time there. We went out to breakfast, worked on our continuing attempt to learn to play bridge, and sewed. It was cold, but lovely to sit out on the patio sewing while it sprinkled on and off. Here's what I got done:
The table runner just needs a white outside border and the top will be complete and I have eight little nine patch coaster tops. We finished the day with another delicious dinner. Friday morning we got up early, had breakfast together, and were on the road by just after seven. It was a long, but uneventful drive back. We made it to Modesto just before Dave and Gayle, so we all met up at the taquería to have dinner together before Joshua and I continued on to Visalia.


No comments:
Post a Comment