Monday, March 23, 2009

Pickled Egg

Back to school this morning, we talked about Brick Lane in class. I had lunch with Charity at a bagel shop and that was good. We worked on papers in the afternoon, then Darrin, Charity, Jen, Laura, Ashley, and I went to the Hat and Tun for our weekly pub quiz. We did terribly, but it was fun. It was our last attempt because we are planning to see Les Miserables next Monday. Since we knew it was our last week, we decided to try a pickled egg. It was nasty. It sounded gross, but I thought maybe it would be okay since they like them, how bad can it be? Pretty bad, it was nasty. We all tried a bite and that was about as much as we could handle. Besides tasting bad, it had a weird consistency. I don't think we need Ashley's mood ring to tell us how she is feeling.

1 comment:

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

That's about how I imagined they tasted like!