Monday, March 16, 2009

Pub Quiz

We had another beautiful sunny day today. The weather has taken a turn toward spring; of course, I'm sure we will have more rain but the sun has been nice. We talked about "The Girls of Slender Means" in class this morning. I got lots of birthday cards today that had piled up over the weekend; well, three, but that was a lot. We had nice afternoon and finished our theatre reviews. In the evening, Darrin, Charity, Michelle, Ashley, and I went to the Hat and Tun for the Monday quiz night.

Ashley and I eat apple pie in honor of pi day (we were a couple days late). The pie came with cream, which was weird because it was plain cream, not ice cream or whipped cream. The pie was okay, but not sweet like American apple pie. Quiz night was fun, but we didn't do well. We decided that we needed an older and wiser member on our team because we did better on the weeks we had John or Bob.

No comments: