Friday, April 3, 2009

Our Last Day

We have been busy packing today, our last full day in London. I'm pretty much done, just a couple things I need to use one last time. It was a challenge, but I actually got everything in without too much trouble. Ashley, Darrin, Charity, and I walked down to Fryer's Delight for one last lunch of fish and chips. We had a picnic in a gated garden/park that is on the way to school. It had a field of daffodils that was beautiful. It was quite pleasant. We took Flat 8 pictures and roommate pictures. Darrin and Charity are planning to stay and travel around Europe; they had a flight tonight so they were the first to leave at about 3:30pm. It was sad, it still seems unreal that we are leaving and won't be living together anymore. The fact that we could say, "See you back in California" was the only thing that kept us from losing it. The rest of the afternoon we packed and cleaned. Ashley and I made a recycling run and took 4 bags of glass bottles, 2 bags of plastic bags, and a bag of paper to the recycling bins. While we were out, we also made a chocolate run at Sainsbury, they don't have Aero or Galaxy back home. We ate random food we had left for dinner and cleaned out the kitchen. Then we went to the Hat and Tun and Ashley and I got our favorite, Vodka with cranberry and orange juice.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Did I mention I HATE packing?!

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

Vodka is.... not very good!