Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nachos

Darrin made us french toast for brunch this morning. It was sunny in the morning, then we had a lot of rain for about an hour, but thankfully the sun came out again. I made myself a hobo pack for lunch. It was different than usual, I had to slice the potatoes and carrots instead of grating them and bake the whole thing in the oven, but considering that it was not authentic, it was pretty good. We went to church at Hillsong, then went to Texas Embassy for dinner. They had good chips, nice and thin and hot. My margarita was delicious also, I enjoyed it. We walked to Picadilly circus, which is London's version of Times Square. Darrin pretended to fall into the fountain. We did some tourist shopping then came home and our flatmates came back from Barcelona. This is a video I made of the weekend.

3 comments:

keast said...

mmmm......hobo pack....

....i should make one

Jonah Trevino said...

sooooo why do they call the thang rodeo?

Captain Whiffle said...

A Beer chugging / burping contest! And I missed it!