Monday, March 9, 2009

Pampering

Our faces were in need of pampering and Ashley and I had just the thing. We had bought face masques in Stratford, so we decided today was a good day to use them. Juan and I split the self-warming masque and Ashley did the peel-off masque. The warming one was nice; it got warm, but not so hot to burn your face off, like some I have tried. Both of them smelled nice. Now my face feels so fresh and happy. Ashley and Juan got distracted and left theirs on for awhile, hopefully they won't get a rash! Ashley and I made pasta and potato pancakes for dinner; an odd combination, but tasty. We went to the pub quiz at Hat and Tun and got our best score yet, 34 points! We were only 3 points away from getting pickled eggs. Maybe next week.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you didn't burn your face off and I hope you get some pickled eggs next week!

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

Pickled eggs? Did I miss something?