Saturdays are market days for us in flat 8, today we went to Camden Market. It is the punk market that has a lot of clothes and souvenirs. I don't like it because it is busy and chaotic, but they have good produce for cheap and that's why I went. I also found some pretty scarves and Ashley and I got yummy Thai food. My good deed of the day was helping Ashley find a styling black coat. But other than that it was cold and crowded. Plus, the Tube system is being renovated in preparation for the Olympics so on the weekend many of the lines are closed which makes the other lines crowded. All that to say, we spent 5 hours in crowds of people; bumping, shuffling, jostling... blah.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Camden Market
Saturdays are market days for us in flat 8, today we went to Camden Market. It is the punk market that has a lot of clothes and souvenirs. I don't like it because it is busy and chaotic, but they have good produce for cheap and that's why I went. I also found some pretty scarves and Ashley and I got yummy Thai food. My good deed of the day was helping Ashley find a styling black coat. But other than that it was cold and crowded. Plus, the Tube system is being renovated in preparation for the Olympics so on the weekend many of the lines are closed which makes the other lines crowded. All that to say, we spent 5 hours in crowds of people; bumping, shuffling, jostling... blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job finding Ashley the "styling" coat!! Pretty scarves huh? any for me?
Post a Comment