Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Worthy of a Post of Its Own

I got a package in the mail! It made my day and what timing, we were tired from a late play last night and then walking around afterward, plus today was a busy day and it was gloomy and drizzly. The package was from Jaime and Michelle and opening it was like discovering a treasure chest. There was peanut butter, beef jerky, peanut butter M&Ms, trail mix, my watch (on the day my alarm clock stopped working), a new pair of earrings, popcorn, and other delicious treats. It was wonderful. Ashley and I made PB&J, the best I have ever had, and Charity did a taste comparison with the peanut butter she found here. It is difficult to find peanut butter here and what you do find is not the same. Needless to say, Jif won. This taste of home was just what I needed and I very much appreciate everyone who filled the package full of goodness. I miss all of you.

4 comments:

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

What a great package!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy friend!!

Unknown said...

K, that UK PB looks like baby runs...so gross dude. Throw it out.

Anonymous said...

Your friends saved our lives with that peanut butter. I hope they know they are seriously well loved by everyone who got to taste those super bomb oreos and peanut butter this afternoon.

-Ashley