Tuesday, January 27, 2009

London at Night


We finished the play tonight and our teachers decided we should walk along the South Bank of the Thames. It was beautiful with all the city lights.

Big Ben at night.

Walking across the Thames. Then we went to a pub for a drink.

Laura and Ashley with their drinks. I wasn't planning to get anything, but there was leftover orange and cranberry juice from making Ashley's drink, so I drank that and had some of Charity's drink.



The outside of the pub we went to. We decided to take the bus home, it was a double decker.
We rode on top in the front. Charity and Ashley were British drivers.

Darrin and I were American drivers. It was a fun night, but we got home late, almost midnight.

3 comments:

Michelle Chandler-Trevino said...

Pretty soon you're going to be a regular at all these pubs you keep going to! haha, really I'm just jealous of all the cool things you're doing.

Heather said...

Oooo - very pretty!

Unknown said...

Really cool night pics! Everything you're doing sounds like a blast!